Thursday, May 24, 2018
11:30am – 1:00pm
Vancouver Art Gallery
750 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC
The Teck Celebrity Pie Throw is an annual Mining for Miracles fundraising event in support of BC Children’s Hospital Foundation.
The 2018 Pie Throw will take place on Thursday May 24 from 11:30am – 1:30pm at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
During Pie Throw, participants toss the world’s most expensive cream pies in the faces of mining industry leaders, all in support of BC’s sick and injured children.
One of the most anticipated events of the year, please come out to throw a pie and help Mining for Miracles reach their goal of raising $825,000 for BC’s sick and injured kids. This year’s Teck Celebrity Pie Throw includes a delicious BBQ and entertainment from Ten Souljers.
Individuals or companies making donations in support of the Pie Throw will be recognized as follows:
- $20,000+: Recognition during Pie throw as a major donor
- $15,000: Company profile on Mining for Miracles website and social media mentions by Buddy the Miner
- $10,000: Company logo on the homepage of the Mining for Miracles website and recognition in a thank you advertisement in The Province newspaper following Miracle Weekend
- $5,000: Company logo on the Mining for Miracles website
- $1,000: Photo of Pie candidate post Pie Throw
- $500: Entry into a draw for two Canucks tickets to the 2018/19 season *
*donation not required to participate in draw